NOBADAY GOODFISH SNOWBOARD - 22W
Inspired by the streamlined and jumping ability from salmon while adding simplicity details. GOODFISH board is the perfect board for advanced riders cruising around the snow ocean.
GOODFISH is a new all terrain directional park snowboard. The nose is longer than the tail for light and stabilization on movements. It is Four carbon fibers and X-shaped carbon fibers deliver easy rotation and flex for park and tricks. The two carbon fibers at the center give riders stronger support.
- Terrain: All mountain; park. For intermedia to advance riders.
- Flex: 8 (1-10). Aggressive.
- Shape: Directional; Medium.
- Bend: Camber.
- Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, Base 7.5K sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Fiberglass: The 800g tri-axial fiberglass distributed throughout the top and the bottom of the board provides stiffness, and the two crossed carbon fiber strips maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Core: Stronger and lighter aspen woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Sidewall: The soft sidewall is part of NDPT Sidewall Protection Technology, which makes the board more durable and prevents damage upon collisions.
- Laminates: The 1x2s carbon fiber is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response, and smooth dampening to the board. The two straight carbon fiber strips from nose to tail maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Graphite: The graphite is added to help dissipating the static charges, reducing friction, and making the base faster.