NOBADAY REFLECTION SNOWBOARD
This is a twin shapes board designed for ground trick and buttering trick lovers. Six carbon fibers are added to each side of the nose and tail in order to delivers strength and control for popping and buttering. The soft flex, vibrant color, and modern pop art design is fun for riding experience.
- Terrain: Park; performance; all Mountain. For intermedia to advance riders.
- Flex: 3(1-10). Playful and soft.
- Shape: Twin shape; Medium.
- Bend: Camber.
- Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, Base 7.5K sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Fiberglass: The 800g tri-axial fiberglass distributed throughout the top and the bottom of the board provides stiffness, and the six carbon fiber strips maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Core: Stronger and lighter aspen woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Sidewall: The soft sidewall is part of NDPT Sidewall Protection Technology, which makes the board more durable and prevents damage upon collisions.
- Laminates: The 1x2s carbon fiber is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response, and smooth dampening to the board. The two straight carbon fiber strips from nose to tail maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Graphite: The graphite is added to help dissipating the static charges, reducing friction, and making the base faster.