NOBADAY SUNSET SNOWBOARD - 22W
This NOBADAY’s brand new board type adopts the minimalist outline. This is an all mountain directional shaped board with Big Air feature, which is designed to handle plenty of pops and jumps. Perfect for surfing at the back country. The SUNSET BEACH artwork symbolized the smooth ride on this board is just like surfing on the wave.
The design of the nose is slightly longer than its tail. While it is very stable, the flex response of its tail is sensitive and light. 4 carbon fibers deliver excellent rotations on movement. The two fibers running through the carbon provides riders stronger tension when cruising and landing.
- Terrain: Powder; park; back country. For intermedia to advance riders.
- Flex: 7 (1-10). Aggressive.
- Shape: Directional shape; Medium.
- Bend: Camber.
- Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, Base 7.5K sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Fiberglass: The 800g tri-axial fiberglass distributed throughout the top and the bottom of the board provides stiffness, and the two crossed carbon fiber strips maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Core: Stronger and lighter aspen woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Sidewall: The soft sidewall is part of NDPT Sidewall Protection Technology, which makes the board more durable and prevents damage upon collisions.
- Laminates: The 1x2s carbon fiber is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response, and smooth dampening to the board. The two straight carbon fiber strips from nose to tail maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Graphite: The graphite is added to help dissipating the static charges, reducing friction, and making the base faster.