NOBADAY DOOM 22 SNOWBOARD
Regular price $449.00
As a classic series of NOBADAY snowboard, DOOM collection uses classic artwork Les Oréades from William Adolphe Bouguereau that represents aestheticism of beauty and perfection.
This twin asymmetrical piece is an all mountain park board. It has asymmetrical design of nose and tail to make up the visual deviation for riders. Three crossed carbon fibers run from nose to tail to deliver stiffness. The edge-touching two carbon fibers improve edge to edge responses.
- Terrain: Park; all Mountain. For intermedia to advance riders.
- Flex: 6 (1-10). Medium.
- Shape: Twin asymmetrical; Medium.
- Bend: Camber.
- Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, Base 7.5K sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Fiberglass: The 800g tri-axial fiberglass distributed throughout the top and the bottom of the board provides stiffness, and the three crossed carbon fiber strips maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Core: Stronger and lighter aspen woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Sidewall: The soft sidewall is part of NDPT Sidewall Protection Technology, which makes the board more durable and prevents damage upon collisions.
- Laminates: The 1x2s carbon fiber is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response, and smooth dampening to the board. The two straight carbon fiber strips from nose to tail maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Graphite: The graphite is added to help dissipating the static charges, reducing friction, and making the base faster.