NOBADAY MAX 22 SNOWBOARD
The world's championship game wining board for Max Parrot. This board symbolized brave, strong, and confident. The design of this board is coming from 3D visual artist Asser Esawiy who believe in collaging different ideas and creates new perspective of view.
This is a twin shape, all mountain, and park board with carbon fibers running through. The X-shape cross carbon fiber provides better tension and take-off flexibility for riders. The two carbon fibers running through the center provide stronger tension for the riders to ensure their strength and optimizing the experience.
- Terrain: all Mountain; park. For intermedia to advance riders.
- Flex: 8 (1-10). Aggressive.
- Shape: Twin shape; Medium.
- Bend: Camber.
- Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, Base 7.5K sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Fiberglass: The 800g tri-axial fiberglass distributed throughout the top and the bottom of the board provides stiffness, and the two crossed carbon fiber strips maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Core: Stronger and lighter aspen woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Sidewall: The soft sidewall is part of NDPT Sidewall Protection Technology, which makes the board more durable and prevents damage upon collisions.
- Laminates: The 1x2s carbon fiber is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response, and smooth dampening to the board. The two straight carbon fiber strips from nose to tail maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Graphite: The graphite is added to help dissipating the static charges, reducing friction, and making the base faster.