NOBADAY 20-21 SNOWBOARDS & SOFTGOODS CATALOG

From snowboarding to outdoor sports, we spread the fun of the outdoor life in the name of NOBADAY. Our hope will always be with you in this endless journey. For us there is no constant way to live, but in life there is always an attitude -- NOBADAY. It is so amazing to be able to go out and have a good time, even just for one day.       

 

Distributor Wholesale Policy
Order Valume($) Discount Rebates
0-3k 0.7 0
3k-7k 0.6 0
7k-14k 0.54 0.05%
14k-28k 0.52 1%
28k-43k 0.5 2%
43k-65k 0.48 2%
65k-90k 0.46 3%
1、Premise of rebate: the order volume of next season is 20% more than this season.
2、Rebates are not paid by cash. It's paid by same value of products.
3、Distributor can chooses the product and calculate the amount of the rebate product according to the discount unit price of next snow season order contract;
Franchisee Order Policy
Order Valume($) Discount Rebates(10%) Rebates(20%)
90k-150k 0.4 2% 5%
150k-200k 0.4 3% 6%
200k-280k 0.4 4% 8%
1、Premise of rebate: the order volume of next season is 10% or 20% more than this season.
2、Rebates are not paid by cash. It's paid by same value of products next season.
3、Distributor can chooses the product and calculate the amount of the rebate product according to the discount unit price of next snow season order contract;
Payment Policy
Payment method 1: Pay in full before Feb. 29, 2020 can get 10% cashback.
(cashback can use right away. Can be applied to the payment.)  
Payment method 2: Pay 30% deposit before Feb. 29, 2020, and pay the rest 70% before Mar. 29, 2020 can get 10% cashback.
(cashback can use right away. Can be applied to the payment.)  
Payment method 3: Pay 30% deposit before Feb. 29, 2020.Pay 20% or more than 20% before Mar. 31, 2020 can get 10% of this payment cashback. (cashback can use right away. Can be applied to the payment.)   Pay the rest before Nov. 30,2020
Payment method 4: Pay 30% deposit before Feb. 29, 2020. Pay 1st payment 10% before Aug. 31, 2020. Pay 2nd payment 30% before Oct. 31, 2020. Pay the rest 30% before Nov. 30,2020
snowboard outifit japanese snowboards
snowboards for sale  china snowboard manufacturer
nobaday snowboard snowboard canada
mens snowboard
cheap snowlboards snowboard factory
mens wide snowboards canada customize snowboard
snowboard manufacturers womens splitboard
snowboard for sale discount snowboard canada
us ski and snowboard
snowboards price snowboards cheap
snowboarders freestyle snowboard

Leave Your Message

Pls kindly leave your demand and needs so that we can get in touch with you sooner.