If you believe your NOBADAY product is defective, you can call or email us to request a warranty return. Please make sure that the product meets the following criteria:
- It was purchased within the last 2 years（for hardgoods）.
- It was purchased directly from NOBADAY or an authorized dealer.
- The damage appears to be due to defective materials or errors in workmanship. (NOT normal wear-and-tear, or damage due to abuse, negligence, impact, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents.)
- You have the original purchase receipt or proof of purchase for the defective item.
If your product meets these criteria, bring the product to the store where it was purchased OR Call for a Return Authorization (RA) Number. When you contact us, let us know what product you are sending back, and explain the problem with the product.
Once you receive a confirmation email, pack up your product, a copy of the original proof of purchase, and a paper with your RA# and a brief description of the problem. If the defect is difficult to find, mark it clearly with a piece of masking tape. Please write your RA# clearly on the outside of the shipping box, and send it our way.
Once we receive your product, we will be able to determine whether or not it qualifies for a warranty repair or replacement, and we will reach out to you to let you know the next steps.
Nobaday Snowboards warrants all products sold by Nobaday to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by Nobaday, in its sole discretion, Nobaday's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Nobaday will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Nobaday products purchased from Authorized Nobaday Snowboard Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All products returned to Nobaday for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Products should be shipped via freight and insured. Nobaday assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Damage caused by use on non-Nobaday hardware for mounting bindings.
- Damage to Nobaday products caused by non-Nobaday products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Nobaday.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Nobaday Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
- Nobaday product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.