NOBADAY Business Development and Sales Manager Recruit
The Business Development and Sales Manager’s responsibility is to manage existing and develop new dealers and shop owners across multiple distribution channels within the US; develop business channels. The Manager is the primary, day to day sales contact for these dealers and is responsible for managing other individual sales reps in different regions in the US.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience. Experience in the action sports or outdoor industries is preferred. This position requires a solid understanding of the needs, trends, fashions etc. of the company’s core consumer
- Grow company revenue and profitability via effective management of the sales strategy. Develop sales channel, build up partnership with major dealers, such as EVO and REI.
- Manage sales representatives throughout the US.
- Increase sales for existing accounts by selling new products and customer specific solutions
- Responsible for planning and executing annual sales target. This may be modified by the Director of Sales & Marketing based on territory
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities by working with other internal departments.
- Execute a territory plan aimed at identifying the top regional/industry opportunities and expanding business to both new and existing accounts
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and /or Experience
- Direct experience in the snow sports industry
- Requires 3-5 years in a responsible sales position
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong product merchandising background and experience
- The ability to visualize product assortments and influence dealer’s assortment planning process in support of NOBADAY’s goals
- Ability to work remotely. Self-motivated, self-starter, results driven
- Strong time & priority management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Negotiating and closing skills
Compensation：Base Salary + commission
Job Type: Full-time/part time
Please contact email@example.com for further information