PURE FREE 3D SNOWBOARD - 23W
Shipping calculated at checkout
Pickup currently unavailable
This twin shaped park board features 3D Base Technology that elevates the edges, reducing the chances of snagging and 4 strategically placed carbon fibers to boost flex with no extra stiffness. Improved edge-to-edge responses is achieved through the two carbon fibers touching the edges, offering riders maximum stability and flexibility, both in the park and the mountains.
- Terrain: Beginner, Park, Ground Trick, Freestyle Riders
- Flex: 4 (1-10).
- Shape: Twin shape.
- Bend: Camber.
- Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, Base 7.5K sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Fiberglass: The 800g tri-axial fiberglass distributed at the nose and tail of the board provides stiffness, and the two crossed carbon fiber strips maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Core: Stronger and lighter aspen woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Sidewall: The soft sidewall is part of NDPT Sidewall Protection Technology, which makes the board more durable and prevents damage upon collisions.
- Laminates: The 1x2s carbon fiber is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response, and smooth dampening to the board. The two straight carbon fiber strips from nose to tail maximize the torsional strength of the board for better landings.
- Graphite: The graphite is added to help dissipating the static charges, reducing friction, and making the base faster.